Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm back (again?)

REALLY DAMN LONG TIME DIDN'T UPDATE BLOG D!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH haha here's some updates about the "past" (sem 2 stuffs and sem break)... *kena slap*

Mike's 18th Birthday Party:



Special thx to Mr. TOA a.k.a. Kaza for the posing~~ *thumbs up*


HI HI WE ARE LEONARDO GROUP!!! Haha well all of us dress up formal for HOA presentation~ Mona Lisa in bikini is one of our work! (PS: HOA presentation is actually fun.. XD)


Posing during figure study class...Haha~ fun experiences~~ XD



Watched 2012 with my classmates... Believe or not.. I was disappointed with dis movie since it don't have a good plot (although I did burst into tears quite many times lah).. sorry Dir. Roland Emmerich... U might had won da hearts of many but for those who had watched quite some movies, dis can't be call as the best...(da plot is so similiar with "Deep Impact"...)


Special thx to Ah Kit for the posing~ (although U're been forced hahaha)


How can I forget da leng luiS from my class?
Haha~ big thx to Chris~ U are an amazing model~ XD


Haha~Here's our Miss TOA (?)~
Thank U so much Kalsey~~~ XD


Figure study's last assignment...


My design 2 final presentation has been screwed! T____________T
Anyway had learned my lessons d...
(PS: *point down* NO animals has been harm during da shots)


Big thx for Chis for been my model for few times d~~ :D


And so~~ Sem break time~~

A truly sad thing since I only manage to went home for 1 week only.... T_______________T


Watched dolfin shows when I came back to Subang for CF '09...


And then I was home again (for only 3 days) after CF '09....



Finally here's some nice shots from me to enjoy~ *kena slap*




THE END~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment