Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm now 19.

Dis blog is started to record my life. And yes, my life just got interested after entering TOA.

But I got busy, lazy, and alot of secrets dat can't be told. (and accidents, tragedy happened too, better for me to keep my mouth shut for sometimes.)
PS: I mean... I can't tell dat I think who's a bitch, who's extremely short-sighted an etc in here eh..........

I will still continue blogging no matter how long I didn't log into dis place. Bcoz I know someone is watching over me, someone is trying to get info from here. (and shit dis limited my freedom of speaking!)

While the biggest reason is dat I enjoyed reading back all my sentences, although I haven't really been writting anything for years d.

Hmm, I think I should really get myself a diary. Ok, dis shall be my 19th birthday present!



PS: Today is 722 and I'm now 19!
PPS: OH FUCK JIN OFFICIALLY LEFT KT D!!!! *cries*
PPPS: is addicted with Adrien right now
PPPPS: For me there'll be no sex before marriage. The marriage here I mean is not just a fucking b/w contract! It's the decision to leave with someone forever! To become a family! And those play boys and slutty bitches just won't understand dat... I can't make love with just anyone, or those so-called lover. Sex without love only made me felt empty and guitly.
PPPPPS: I hope I can be as strong and independent and smart like Mrs Pinky in da future.

4 comments:

  1. haha, so you're against the spoon XD if you're afraid of particular people reading your blog then just private it ba XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't make love with just anyone, or those so-called lover. Sex without love only made me felt empty and guitly. (thumb up)
    anyway ~
    is addicted with Adrien right now(my class 1?)LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen>> Hahaha had think of it before but nah, I dont really talk much in here too anyway
    FB>> Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    MT>> Not dat adrien! I mean Adrien Brody!! XD

    ReplyDelete