Wednesday, December 22, 2010

假期里的美好记录

I never stop doing what I love and what I do best even it's the college holidays!
Here's some shots to share to you guys~ Pls feel free to share some comments and etc.
:)

Every mornings in Penang.
It's a miracle to get such a clear shot in the bumpy condition. :D
And I love this shot!


Try to get some real close up shots on the ants near the Batu Ferringhi beach.


Time to fly to another side of Malaysia.
Met this boy in KLIA. Pretty like angel.


要回家的孩子。


不过过客。
Sth I want to shoot for a long time but damn, look at the harsh bright light... D:


Gong gong in the so called 5-stars hotel - Pullman hotel.
Still new.


我的阿嬷。
Heading the Wind Cave.


Some dining shot in some cipalang hotel.
Bad food.


A visit to the Cultural Village.
那真木屋,那假老人。


Unfortunately this shot is not 100% sharp.. or else it's AWESOME!


Pretty smile. :)


Stage performances. Very colourful.


观演的小孩。


很开心。


Gong gong and ama.


Went to da border line~ Amazing scenes.. unfortunately:
1 was in car
2 not working time
so can't get a good shot... but I'm touched to look at these ppl.


村里的大卡车。


Back to Penang, back to the sea.


Inside a shuttle bus.


Some handsome cheerful uncle. :D


遛。


那蓝窗。


生活。


还在人间。


End with some shots I got in Melacca.
Fuuu~ long time didn't do some water freezing shot d...


如常。


屋檐上的狮子。


过马路。


I believed that anything we saw in life can be capture into a nice photograph.
I mean, anything. You just need to notice the beauty in it.

4 comments:

  1. 你拍的东西都很有感觉,而且每个照片都带出你要的意思,令我很想再追究里头的故事。不论是在哪里的地方你都能够寻找对的镜头,我觉得很棒~
    我喜欢这张
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vDJ3oiuZMBM/TRIITGKyH8I/AAAAAAAADFc/fS6YPHEuk6w/s1600/IMG_1920%2Bcopy%2B%2B%255B800x600%255D.jpg
    黑白的颜色增加了复古的气氛。
    不好意思,我的罗嗦 xD 加油~

    ReplyDelete
  2. chiayi!
    欣赏你的照片
    加油加油哦!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania>> I'm so touched so get such a compliment from you. Thank you very much for liking what's beyond the photos. *bow*

    Audrey>> XDXDXD Hehehe I will! Thank you dear!

    Floyd>> Thank you so much for da compliment. :D

    ReplyDelete