Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm in HELL right now.

"U can write a phd out of dis question u know?" by Stephen Poon.

AND HELL YES I KNOW AND I'M GODDAMN REGRET TO CHOOSE DIS TOPIC FOR THE ESSAY RAWRRRR!
I'm learning a lot while I'm suffering like hell too! Timeeeeeeeeeee is needed for dis goddamn topic! AHHHHHHHHHHHH Pray dat I can create a goddamn MIRACLEEEEEEEEEEE for next week submission and presentation!!!

Amitabha to all my other subjects - Typography, Indesign and Imagery too.



Something I have been asking after I entered da major for some time: "Should I continue?"

I'm enjoying da course but in da same time I know goddamn well dis is not really what I want.
But I can't really get all da things I want in diploma programme too, unless I continue to Degree after finish Diploma. Concepts and skills should be balance up in real life isn't it? But now I just goddamn missed drawings. I still want to be a illustrator with thinking (BUT NOT A GODDAMN THINKER WHO CAN'T DRAW) anyway. Haiz.


PS: I was goddamn (for another time haha) stresssssssed out right nowwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment