Friday, March 27, 2009

So it's ..........

After I also posted dis journal -- [第一次经历那么痛的Premenstrual Syndrome] in DA dat day(26 March)...
Suddenly I felt dizzy and wanted to vomit...
I felt so sick and I called for help...
I suddenly got a high fever... ( so sudden!)
Becoz of me...My grandma gave out her sleep and took care of me until around 2.30 am...and my condition still didn't get any better...so my grandma called my parent and they brought along medicines and help my grandma to take care of me...
When around 3 o' clock...I rushed to toilet and vomit and vomit and vomit..... (I bet it can fill a pot!)
Then I felt better as I can somehow breathe smoothly and fall asleep.(after dat I felt so HOT!)
And on the other day,my dad brought me to clinic for checkout....
And da result is....

IT'S FOOD POISONING!!!!!!!

.......lol.......

Well...although I'm alright right now but sadly....menstrual cramps still come and disturb me....lol
Well....at least it's food poisoning but not anything scary.... *Phew~*

So right now I'm feeling better but still weak lah....:P
Hey hey hey....Kylie~Thx for da concern~XD

2 comments: