Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hang out with Tsin Shue in Gurney.

07 April 2009.

Everything start with a cup of nice nescafe....from Tsin Shue!!!XD
(Oh yea,I'm already in Tsin Shue's house before 9 am...)


When Tsin Shue is taking her bath...I'm...
1) Wearin' my contact lens.
2) Stylin' my hair with gel & spray.
3) 自拍ing


Ghost's hand?!
God's hand?


Arrived at Gurney at 12.30pm.


After we watched da movie...( da lame "Shopaholic"...lol...)
We walked everywhere and we met our dear sweet Ah Lynn~~~XD


And our dear cute Yuh Ting~XD


We're still happily clicking away even it's raining cats and dogs behind us. :p


Before I went home...We went for a cup of tea in Coffee Beans.
(tak minum kopi tapi teh...lol)



Went home at 7 pm.
LOL...XD
I'm feeling happy after our date. (Ha!)
Here's a pic of me without any "processing"...lol
Luckily U can't really see my acne scars in small view...lol

8 comments:

  1. Contact lens + open eyes big = wow~~XD
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. specs + looking the same = My Eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pic look cute .
    haha, so when is our turn?
    next wednesday??
    ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...leng lui lo.... XDXD thn whn wil b my turn?? XP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shin Ai:
    Next wed?Ok pun~XD

    Janice:
    Most of da time I'm free...U r da problem...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. When are you going there?? Have an exact date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will go a couple times again dis month...Then...will moved to KL before 5 may gua...
    Da class start at 7 may ah.

    ReplyDelete